Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi Everyone =),

Qiu Yun here. I have some prayer requsts if possible do keep me in prayer alright? On the 18 of Mar I will be going to thailand for humanitarian work with campus crusade for christ. (I did not tell my mum I am going with a group of christians.) I know there will be more spiritual warfare coming up. Just a few hours ago, my mummy found out that i have been reading bible while she is asleep. She has not seen my bible yet because I have been hiding everywhere in the house. I know she is looking for it. Like playing hide and seek=). I really do not want to submit my bible. Pray that through these trials, I will rejoice and stand even stronger in Christ alone. And also pray that I will keep captive of those lies and lift them up to God. Thank you.

Qiu Yun

No comments: