Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hi Everyone =),

Qiu Yun here. I think by now you guys most likely know that I will be going on a mission trip to Thailand in this coming March. I need prayer supporters to pray for this group of Lao-Hmong in Phetchabun refugee camp. For the details, Aggie would be willing to explain to you guys during the next CG. But as for now, you guys could check up this two websites for more details.
This is thailand mission trip blog: http://www.thehmongshope.blogspot.com/;
This is Radion international Org Website: http://newlifeoutreach.blogspot.com/

Is very critical because there is a possibilities that we might not even get to see this group of people when we reach there. Currently according to my team, 11 people were deported after signing a "voluntary" deportation paper.We have also received news that emotions are running high in the camp as people are fearful of the ongoing deportation. We've also heard that foreigners have all been denied access to the camp for the next couple of days so the deportation can go on smoothly.

I know all of you might not possibly understand the whole situation. I will try my best to get the message across and I pray that all of you will partnership with us to pray for the Lao-Hmong out there.

Here is my newsletter.


When man work, Man work. When Man prayed, God work.
Let us all P.U.S.H(Pray Until Something Happen) okie? =) Thanks you

No comments: